RRCA Safety Tips:
- RRCA General Running Safety Tips
- Etiquette For Runners
- Hot Weather Running Tips
- Cold Weather Running Tips
- Mutli-use & Single-track Trail Running Tips
Other Important Safety Tips during our runs:
- Please wear your FIT shirts on Saturdays so we can identify you as part of our group.
- Do not leave any valuables in your cars while out training.
- Do not park on the Tennis Parking Spaces at George English Park Parking Lot. You will risk a ticket or your car will be towed. Alternate parking can be found across the street or around the corner by the play ground.
- Carry your cell phone along with some cash (in a little plastic bag) in case of an emergency.
- Stay hydrated.
- Do not run on the bike lane.
- When training, if you are not feeling well, inform your Coach, Assistant Coach or running partner immediately!
- Keep a single file on the bridges and narrow sidewalks.
- Do not cross the street in