INFORMAL TRAINING RUNS DURING THE WEEK
Training during the week is extremely important in order to succeed!
Therefore, we are providing some informal training options
during the week for you to join at your convenience.
*This year, we are teaming up with some local Run Club options to maximize your weekly training efforts :)*
Please take a look at the following options (Paces vary) and let us know if you have questions. (TBC means To Be Confirmed)
- Monday 4:30 am: 17th Street, starting in the parking lot at Bimini Boatyard. Contact Kathy (954) 261-6018 for more details
- Wednesday 6:30 am: Hollywood Beach starting at the parking garage on Garfield Street. Contact Sandy (732) 267-0784 for more details
- Monday 7:00 am: Vista View Park. Meet near the entrance, in front of the bathrooms. Contact Marcela (954) 732-5803 for more details
- Monday & Tuesday at 5:15 am: Coral Springs by Coral Ridge Dr (Nob Hill Rd and Lakeview Dr. Contact Rita (954) 647-7018 for more detail
- Thursday 5:30 AM: Private workouts at Vista View. Must arrive between 5:30 and 5:45 am before gate closes. There is a $3 charge for this exclusive use of the park before public hours. Must be a members of FIT or Gold Coast Runners.
- Tuesday 6:30 pm: 17th Street Bridge. (meet at Art Institute or Renaissance Hotel) Kathy (954) 261-6018 for more details
- Tuesday 7:30 pm: (Walkers) 17th Street Bridge. Contact Pat 954-249-3246 for more details
- Tuesday 7:00 pm: Hollywood Run Club. Meet at the Hollywood Boardwalk.
- Thursday at 6:30 pm:
- *Runners Depot Ft Lauderdale Run Club. Meet at Ft Lauderdale Store. Contact (954) 712-9951 for more details
- *6:45 pm Runners Depot meet at Aventura Store. Contact (305) 931-3939 for more details
- Tuesday 6:00 pm: * Plantation’s Central Park. Meet at the Track.
- Wednesday 7:00 pm: *Baptist Health Weston Run Club. Meet at Bell Tower. Weston Town Center.
- Thursday 6:30 pm: *Runners Depot Coral Springs Store. Contact (954) 575-2090
- Thursday 6:30 and 7:30 pm: Central Park. 6:30 pm is mostly group E, 7:30 pm mostly walkers, but everyone is welcome the park is public!
Are you currently running/walking somewhere and would like others to join you? Let us know! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!